MKerb is supplied in continuous lengths of up to 18m - which makes it faster and far more cost-effective to install.
Its unique jack system means that there's no need to lay floor slabs and screed because you can simply fit MKerb to the hard core and flood the kerbing with concrete to the correct level.
MKerb is proven to provide a simple solution to kerbing - with fewer processes - saving you time and money.
UNIQUELY PRACTICAL - AND PRACTICALLY UNIQUE!
• Estimated cost saving of 10 man hours per 18m over traditional kerb
• Does not require multiple welds
• Supplied in 2mm stainless steel grade 304/316 with a DP1 finish
• Can be filled with concrete up to 100 slump without distortion
• Thicker, stronger and longer lasting
• Designed for commercial use
• Stainless steel kerbing - ideal for the food industry
• Unique jack system
• Can be set directly onto hard core
• Ideal for new builds
• No need to pre-cut floors
• Perfect for retro-fits and refurbs
• Supplied in easy to install kit form
• On-site and off-site training available
Different flooring systems and thicknesses can be laid at either side of the kerb.
MKerb can be installed corner to corner, corner to door and corner to T. Once the dedicated jacks are down, the kerbing is dropped on - and the job is done!
Contact us today on 01939 210066!